Station Equipment List
- Yaesu FTDX10 HF/50MHz 100W Hybrid SDR
- Alinco DM-430T Switching 12v 30A Power
- Wolf River Coil SOTA Special (SOTA is Summits
On The Air) Packable Vertical Antenna with Buddipole extensions (2
ea. 11" and one 32" - 54" total) and longer (84")whip
antenna similar to this.
- Alpha Antenna JPole Jr. 36' End fed 'sloper'
feed end at 30' AGL (Above Ground Level)
sloping to 10' AGL with the wire pointing South, so
East/West should be strongest signals.
- SDR Play RSP1a (Software: SDR Uno)
- BTech UV-25X2 VHF/UHF FM
- Baofeng UV-5R VHF/UHF FM HT w/
Nagoya NA-771 VHF/UHF Antenna
- NANO VNA Network Vector Analyzer
- TinySA Spectrum Analyzer
- MFJ 1708B-SDRS SDR Receiver TR
- MFJ 1701 Antenna Switch
HF Choke Line Isolator (CM choke) for antenna
- Skimmer (not until it works with
my SDR or another inexpensive one). Skimmer is
expensive - but it could be worth it since there are
few reverse beacons near me. But not until I
have a proven antenna system ...
- Best radio control, DX, Contesting software, but it
needs a native CW decoder!
- WSJT - The best way to 'do' FT-8
- CWGet - Works off the
sound card, so it can work with DXLabs
- CHIRP - Allows programming HT's
to the same channel (frequency) etc. even if they are
different model numbers from different manufacturers.
But its a bit 'clunky' - I may have a look at creating
the same functionality using some other tools and