- Yaesu FTDX10
HF/50MHz 100W Hybrid SDR Transceiver
- Alinco DM-430T
Switching 12v 30A Power supply
- Wolf River Coil SOTA
Special (SOTA is Summits On The Air) Packable
Vertical Antenna with Buddipole
extensions (2 ea. 11" and one 32" - 54" total) and
longer (84")whip antenna similar to this.
- Alpha Antenna JPole
Jr. 36' End fed 'sloper' feed end at 30' AGL (Above
Ground Level) sloping to 10' AGL with the wire
pointing South, so East/West should be strongest
signals. Connected through NI4L
HF Choke Line Isolator (CM choke) to reduce RFI.
- SDR Play RSP1a
UV-25X2 VHF/UHF FM
UV-5R VHF/UHF FM HT w/ Nagoya NA-771 VHF/UHF Antenna
1708B-SDRS SDR Receiver TR Switch
1701 Antenna Switch
- Mac Mini - the workhorse; produces the
Internet presence for this web site, publishes several MySQL
databases, handles all storage, video, html editing, email,
- Acer Notebook - configured primarily
for Application Generation with AppGini for MySQL databases.
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - configured
primarily for Radio Control with DxLabs, WSJT, and other
radio control software.
- Fluke 77 DVM (circa 1970, my old
VNA Network Vector Analyzer
Spectrum Analyzer, to be purchased as needed.
- Looking for an inexpensive 100 Mhz dual
trace storage oscilloscope.
(not until it works with my SDR or another inexpensive
one). Skimmer is expensive - but it could be worth it
since there are few reverse beacons near me. But not
until I have a proven antenna system ...
- Best radio control, DX, Contesting software, but it needs
a native CW decoder!
- The best way to 'do' FT-8 etc.
- Adds serious functionality to WSJTx for things like
- Works off the sound card, so it can work with DXLabs
- Allows programming HT's to the same channel (frequency)
etc. even if they are different model numbers from different
manufacturers. But its a bit 'clunky' - I may have a look at
creating the same functionality using some other tools and